Analyst Serkan Toto is reporting on his official blog that the Pokémon Company’s net profit has jumped 26X to $143 million last year. This growth can only be because of the immensely popular Pokémon GO which is still proving to be a massive success for the Pokémon Company. You can check out the all-important data, below.
Here is The Pokemon Company’s net profit for the last five years (all past fiscals ended on the last day of February):
- 15th fiscal (for the year that ended on February 28, 2013): US$16.6 million [Black & White 2]
- 16th fiscal: US$10.6 million [X & Y]
- 17th fiscal: US$18.4 million [Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby]
- 18th fiscal: US$5.6 million
- 19th fiscal: US$143.3 million [Pokemon Go, Sun & Moon]