Coming to steam July 12th (Switch + possibly more consoles later)
- a game by Edmund McMillen and Tyler Glaiel.
- music by Ridiculon
- voiced by Rich Evans
- title screen by Alex Pardee
- retro titles by Matt Kap
- Trailer by James Id
The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer where the player takes control over Ash, one of few “things” that have “survived” the “end of the world”.
Follow Ash as he flops his way through a future of pain and suffering. Feel his stress levels rise as you throw him into an endless swarm of decaying, mutant animal-like creatures and help aid his final epic quest… to simply make a friend (out of pieces of people he finds along his journey).
Oh, also you collect video game cartridges and tumors! if that does anything for ya.
- 600+ levels!
- 12+ explorable chapters!
- 20+ collectible and fully playable mini game cartridges! (each with their own tiny achievements!)
- 80+ achievements that will make you feel good about yourself
- 100s of collectible little squishy tumors!
- Loads of hidden extras and endings that you will probably see someone else find before you do!
- And stress!