Retro gaming goes on the move as BadLand Games and Thomas Happ Games are excited to announce that they will be bringing the critically acclaimed Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition to the Nintendo Switch alongside the Wii U. Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U and Nintendo Switch, in August 2017.
The World of Axiom Verge:
After a lab accident, Trace awakens on the mysterious alien world of Sudra. Unsure if he has been beamed to a distant planet or the far future or trapped in an elaborate computer simulation, Trace begins his quest to defeat the ominous being known as Athetos and uncover the secrets of Sudra.
- Expansive non-linear exploration of multiple labyrinthine, interlocking areas.
- Tons of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and bundles of health/power/attribute upgrades.
- Dozens of unique creatures and bosses to battle.
- In-game glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
- Speedrun mode: Play with a streamlined interface and additional features.
Inside the Multiverse Edition:
- Copy of Axiom Verge on disc/cartridge.
- Deluxe booklet with developer’s commentary and art.
- Double-sided poster with the world map and weapons/items in the game.
- Exclusive making-of documentary.
- Soundtrack CD. (Available only on the Nintendo Switch).