ARMS has now been updated to version 2.1. This update is a small one, with the focus being on rebalancing and polishing the game, especially adjustments for “some fighters and arms”. We’ve included the patch notes down below, along with news from a tweet by the official Japanese ARMS Twitter account that had been translated into English. The news is in regards to the next update, which will add “a new character and arms”.
- Moved “Training” to the top menu.
- Added five exercises to “Training”, and added difficulty level indications.
- Adjusted the way the rush gauge fills, decreasing the amount gained for punches that do not connect with the opponent.
- When 3-4 players start a battle, instructions on how to switch targets will now be displayed. A cursor will also be displayed above the current target for a set time.
- Adjusted hitbox sizes for fighters, improving issues where hits were not registered despite looking like hits.
- Changed the pause, results, and replay menus in “Training” to be more convenient.
- For “Best Stage” in Stats, made it harder for less frequently played stages to be selected, even if you have a high win ration on them.
- Corrected issue that caused the game to hang-up when the ending was skipped at a particular time.
- We have made the following adjustments for some fighters and arms: