A new ARMS update was released tonight, and it is a big one. Lots of rebalancing was done, and Sparring Ring has gotten a lot more love. In fact, the tutorial stage can now be seen in Ranked Matches as a fully playable stage. There are loads of patch notes that Nintendo released with the update, so we’ve included the full list for you down below. Feel free to check it out.
- The versus stage Sparring Ring can now be selected.
- It’s a square stage without gimmicks, used in the Warm-Up mini-game.
- Enjoy some serious bouts while enjoying the soundtrack of the ARMS Official Song (Electro-dance Ver.).
- Sparring Ring will also appear as a stage in Ranked Match.
- Fixed an issue in Hedlok Scramble where sometimes Guardian and Clapback ARMS would fail to expand.
- Fixed issue where the rewards for 1-on-100 would change if played while searching for a Ranked Match.
- Adjusted some fighters and ARMS as shown below.
Fighters / Arms Adjustments Ninjara After getting some advice from a Ninja College alum, distance traveled when performing a mid-air mist warp has increased. Mid-air mist warp” refers to the ninja technique performed by dashing after jumping. Sparky Increased retraction speed. Megawatt Increased extension speed. Slamamander Increased extension speed.
Decreased retraction speed.
Biffler Increased retraction speed. Blorb Increased retraction speed.
Adjusted how damage multipliers for Rush attacks function.Total damage when connecting with all hits is unchanged.
Funchuk Increased the time span from exceeding a target until retraction.
Adjusted how damage multipliers for Rush attacks function. Total damage when connecting with all hits is unchanged.
Fixed issue during online play when Rush damage would increase under certain conditions.
Fixed an issue where at times an opponent’s throw could be deflected with a successfully completing throw attack.
Clapback Decreased Rush attack damage. Chilla Decreased curving. Phoenix
Decreased homing. Nade
Decreased speed of charge attacks.