Dig out your dictionaries and limber up your lexicons! Digerati Distribution and Bacon Bandit Games are delighted to announce that Letter Quest Remastered, the word-based, turn-based, puzzle RPG, is coming to Nintendo Switch on 23 November, 2017.
ABOUT THE GAME
Play as the curiously adorable grim reapers, Grimm and Rose, as they embark on a perilous quest for pizza. Use the awesome power of words to battle a motley crew of monsters and make your way through 40 stages of letter-slinging brawls.
- Story mode: Spell your way to victory (and pizza) across 40 stages
- Collect all four stars on every stage for 100% completion
- Think fast to complete time trials and prove your word mastery on extra challenging hard stages
- Earn gems to spend on different upgrades, books, weapons, and special items
- Endless mode: See how long you can survive against a constant conveyor belt of baddies
- Quests: 70 additional challenges to complete for extra gems
- Built-in dictionary of over 192,000 English words
- For players of all abilities, from novice noun hounds to legendary lexicographers
- Can be played using touchscreen controls when using Nintendo Switch in handheld mode