Metroidvania-style action RPG Feudal Alloy is destined to come to the Nintendo Switch. The game was announced for the platform today along with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, and Linux versions. It has been described as a “metroidvania-style action RPG with fishbowl-powered medieval robots” You can read the full details, below.
Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG with fishbowl-powered medieval robots. Explore an unusual medieval world with a fishbowl-powered robot Attu, improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanic creatures and talk to other inhabitants using unique animated branching dialogues in a hand-drawn world made by a two-member team.
- Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in the sunflower fields. He has been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house. Fortunately he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
- Fishbowl-powered medieval robots!
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves.
- A lot of different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes.
- A unique dialogue system – animated bubbles.
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses and side quests.
- Varied hand-drawn environments.
- Loot, a lot of loot!
- Hidden collectibles.
- Secret areas.