It’s been a while since we heard anything about the Fire Emblem Warriors Shadow Dragon downloadable content for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS. Today, more details have emerged regarding what to expect from the DLC pack which launches on February 15th. Here’s the details from Reset Era member NinjaJamil:
- Linde, Navarre, and Minerva join the fray.
- Four new costumes for Lyn, Caeda, Marth, and Tiki.
- New weapon skills and blessings.
- Level cap boosted to 130.
- Three new history maps.
- Exclusive new weapon for Caeda.
- Launches February 15th.
The only DLC I will buy
Me too. I love the girls costume designs.
Oh yeah, this game sorta exists.
My money is on this DLC.
Ooh! Lyn’s Fire Emblem Awakening outfit!