WayForward has been hard at work on improvements to The Mummy Demastered on the Nintendo Switch. The team says that the latest update brings with it a smoother framerate, HD Rumble, shorter load times and also a re-balanced death mechanic. You can view all the changes to the game (which are available now via a patch) below:
The Mummy Demastered has been updated with a smoother frame rate, shorter load times, and re-balanced death mechanic! Switch version adds all new HD Rumble!
This update includes:
– Initial load time has been drastically reduced.
– HD Rumble added to Nintendo Switch version
– Revamped the death mechanic:
> Health Packs regained from Undead Agents default to full
> Weapons Regained from Undead Agents have more ammo
> Undead Agents health more fairly balanced, based on number of Health Packs they are holding
– Health drops are more fairly balanced
– Spawn Frequency of Bats, Ravens, and Spiders re-balanced
– HP of all bosses has been re-balanced
– Game performance greatly increased