Harvest Moon will finally be coming to the Nintendo Switch in the form of Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition. The game will be coming to the platform in North America on May 29th and it will also arrive in Europe on June 22nd. The video embedded below is hosted by the official PlayStation channel, but the Nintendo Switch version of the game shouldn’t be too different. Here’s the details:
“Looking for a fresh start and some new surroundings, you set off on a voyage to begin your new life! Unfortunately, the weather has different plans, as your ship is hit by a storm, and goes down! You drift into a small harbor town, now in shambles from the storm, where a young doctor named Jeanne saves your life. The town has been deserted, but you’re never one to back down from a challenge! It will be up to you to help rebuild the town and save the lighthouse…but it won’t be easy! Nevertheless, with some hard work growing crops, tending livestock, and gathering materials for repairs, you will be able to make new friends, start a family, revive the lighthouse, and save the town, your new home!”
- Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse!
- Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items!
- Grow crops, tend livestock, and gathering materials, either by yourself or with a Co-Op friend!
- New and unique festivals, including the Dog Racing Festival!
- Make new friends, get married, and start a family from a variety of bachelors and bachelorettes, including a secret one!