It has been a couple of weeks since Nintendo updated Splatoon 2 to version 3.0, adding things such as Rank X. It was only a matter of time that a new update would drop. Indeed, another new update has just been released by Nintendo, bringing the game to version 3.0.1. Not surprisingly, the update is just to fix some bugs that were present in the game. We’ve included the official patch notes for you down below.
- Changes to Rank
- Fixed an issue for X Rank causing the “Danger!” warning message to appear mistakenly just after the calculating period ended.
- Changes to Single Player Campaign
- Fixed an issue causing instances of unintended text strings to display for some of Callie’s gameplay analysis messages.
- Other Changes
- Fixed an issue in Private Battles at The Shoal causing the game to shut down when changing equipped gear.
- Fixed an issue causing on-screen image corruption when the game had been running for a long time.
- Fixed an issue occurring for specific hairstyles with certain gear equipped, where switching between kid and squid form repeatedly caused portions of the character’s hair to appear in a mistaken position.