Nintendo has tweeted that the critically acclaimed Undertale will be launching on the Nintendo Switch on 15th September. People online are claiming that it is likely to be a worldwide release date as it is the game’s third anniversary. The company has also revealed that the game will receive a physical release. The physical copies include a story booklet, and there will be a Nintendo Switch collector’s edition as well. Here’s more information from Reset Era member Musouka:
Here are the prices:
Regular retail version ¥4,000 (¥4,320 with tax)
Collector’s Edition ¥8,800 (¥9,504 with tax)
Download edition ¥1,500 (¥1,620 with tax)
Edit: edition details.
Regular retail version comes with a 24-page illustrated story booklet by Temmie Chang.
Collector’s edition comes with:
– 2-CD OST (over 100 tracks)
– Commentary with Toby Fox and sheet music booklet (Japanese edition, 6 tracks)
– Gold-coated brass musical locket (14-carats)
– 1 of 6 dog lucky paper slip (random) – only available until 2018.12.31
– 1 of 3 microfiber cloth (random)