Tales of series fans will be pleased to hear that Bandai Namco will be hosting a special Tales of series broadcast just before Christmas. The event will take place on the 8th of December which is titled “TalesRoom” Hopefully we shall get a look at what the team has been working on besides the Tales of Vesperia remake which is coming to the Nintendo Switch soon.
On December 15, 2018, the Tales of series that began with the release of Tales of Phantasia on December 15, 1995 will celebrate its 23rd anniversary thanks to the long-standing support of its fans. The “Tales Room 2018″ web broadcast that celebrates the Tales of series’ anniversary will welcome the 23rd anniversary together with the series’ voice actors and fans. Also, we will deliver the latest information from several contents currently in development.
- Katsuyuki Konishi (Lloyd Irving in Tales of Symphonia)
- Rika Morinaga (Rita in Tales of Vesperia)
- Eiji Takemoto (Raven in Tales of Vesperia)
- Haruka Terui (Mileena Weiss in Tales of the Rays)
- Kouhei Amasaki (Kanata Hjuger in Tales of Crestoria)