A selection of the most popular titles for Nintendo Switch will be on offer at up to 60% off their regular price as part of the Nintendo eShop Blockbuster Sale from Thursday, 11th April until Thursday, 25th April*.
There are a wide range of titles featured in the Nintendo Blockbuster Sale for Nintendo Switch and including:
- Super Mario Odyssey: 33% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 50% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: 50% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 30% off
- L.A. Noire: 66% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: 33% off
- Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy: 34% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection: 30%
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 42% off
- OCTOPATH TRAVELER: 33% off
- Dark Souls Remastered: 30% off
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: 33% off
- DOOM: 50% off
Also included as part of the Nintendo eShop Blockbuster Sale are a range of titles for Nintendo 3DS family systems featuring:
Nintendo 3DS family systems
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: 33% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D: 33% off
- New Super Mario Bros. 2: 33% off
Users can download new games, applications and other content from Nintendo eShop on their Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS family system, and also by visiting the Nintendo eShop website New titles are added regularly, and sometimes there are special discounts to discover, too!
And with My Nintendo, users can receive Gold Points for all purchases made in Nintendo eShop on their system or via the Nintendo eShop website, which can then be used when purchasing Nintendo Switch software. Visit our official website more detailed information about how Gold Points work.
Source: Nintendo UK