Platinum Games has today released a fresh new trailer for The Wonderful 101: Remastered which arrives on the Nintendo Switch platform next month. This enhanced version of the Wii U original features improved visuals, framerate, and loading times. The Wonderful 101: Remastered is out on 19th May in North America and the 22nd May in Europe.
- Over 100 unique and dazzling, each with their own backstories and emblems!
- Change weapons in a flash with the “Unite Morph” system! Draw shapes to switch between swords, whips, hammers, and more to battle with strategy and flair!
- Unite Morphs can be more than just weapons! Build hang gliders and bridges to cross chasms, and bounce and blast your way to great heights! Use your smarts as well as your strength to solve puzzles and persevere!
- Don’t forget—a hero’s true calling is protection! Rescue the citizens you come across and your bravery will inspire them to UNITE UP! For a limited time, of course.
- Your missions will take around the world! Through cities, across the ocean floor, deep in the jungle, and to a host of exciting locations!