The forthcoming farming simulator Summer in Mara finally has a release date for the Nintendo Switch. The developer Chibig Studios says the idyllic farming sim will be arriving on the platform on Tuesday, 16th June. The colourful game will feature the following features:
- Summer in Mara is a farming adventure, with an archipelago full of islands to explore.
- Day and night cycle with climate events.
- More than 100 quests to make the world a better place.
- Over 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
- Improve your boat, make it bigger, better, and faster.
- More than 150 inventory items to make, use, and trade.
- Unlock new abilities, discover treasures, and meet all kind of people to help you trade, explore, and find new secrets in Mara.