The latest Famitsu review scores have arrived and the one you will be most interested in this week is Paper Mario: The Origami King for the Nintendo Switch. The publication’s four reviewers gave it 9/9/9/9, which gives it an overall total of 36/40. Here’s the rest of the reviews:
- Blair Witch (PS4, Switch) – 8/7/8/7 [30/40]
- Indivisible (PS4, Switch) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]
- Pushy and Pully in Blockland (PS4, Switch) – 7/8/7/7 [29/40]
- Rigid Force Redux (Switch) – 7/7/7/8 [29/40]
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (PS4, Xbox One) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
I feel like Famitsu is typically very generous with their scores.
But, the game does look good. Excited for next week.
Not saying much since Famitsu also gave Sticker Star 9/9/9/9 score.
Color Splash got a 9/9/9/8.
Good, now I want the game in physically. Agree the game looks interesting visually and the pasing perfect for small game sessions
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Famitsu score under 8, so this generally means very little.
Hope the game’s good though.
Allow me to clarify since there’s literally 7s on the examples listed.
I don’t think I’ve seen a big franchise game go under an 8 on Famitsu. Nary a Nintendo game in sight that isn’t 9s across the board with these guys, which is lunacy.
What did Sticker Star and Color Splash get? Probably 30s too. That’s why I don’t care much about reviews.
Reminder that Color Splash got a 35.