The eagerly anticipated Little Nightmares 2 is scheduled to release early next year on Nintendo Switch and other platforms and a rather special collectors edition has been unveiled. The TV Edition is packed with special physical and digital items from an art book to a themed TV box. The price for this generous edition is a surprisingly low £44.99 and it’s available to pre-order here.
Little Nightmares II TV edition comes with the following physical items:
- Collector’s TV box
- Case with standard game : Blu-ray disc on PS4 and Xbox One, Cartridge on Nintendo Switch, Digital Steam code on PC.
- Escape diorama : Highly detailed figurine of Mono & Six travelling through the TVs
- Little Nightmares II’s Original Soundtrack : The full soundtrack on CD and digital download, composed by Tobias Lilja from Tarsier Studios.
- Artbook – The Art of Little Nightmares II : Dive into the making of Little Nightmares II with this 56-page artbook full of sketches, artwork and design decision by the Tarsier Studios art team.
- Collectible SteelBook®
- Exclusive Little Nightmares II Stickers
- 3D Lenticular art (Exclusive BNEE Store item)
Digital goodies included:
- Access to the Nomes’ secret room : Follow the Nomes to find this special in-game puzzle and unlock the Nomes’ hat as a reward upon completion.
- Game soundtrack
- Digital Artbook
- Digital Wallpapers and Avatars
I don’t even see this game on the site after clicking on the “Here” link. Will this also be a retail release later?
Just checked the link and it does indeed work :)
Yeah, the link works, but there’s nothing on that site about Little Nightmares 2. Even when I searched the words “Little Nightmares’, all it showed was the first game.
Weird as it shows for me.
if you live in america, canada, china, japan well basically anywhere but europe it doesn’t show up it only shows up in europe its coming to other countries later