The eagerly anticipated Little Nightmares 2 is scheduled to release early next year on Nintendo Switch and other platforms and a rather special collectors edition has been unveiled. The TV Edition is packed with special physical and digital items from an art book to a themed TV box. The price for this generous edition is a surprisingly low £44.99 and it’s available to pre-order here.
Little Nightmares II TV edition comes with the following physical items:
- Collector’s TV box
- Case with standard game : Blu-ray disc on PS4 and Xbox One, Cartridge on Nintendo Switch, Digital Steam code on PC.
- Escape diorama : Highly detailed figurine of Mono & Six travelling through the TVs
- Little Nightmares II’s Original Soundtrack : The full soundtrack on CD and digital download, composed by Tobias Lilja from Tarsier Studios.
- Artbook – The Art of Little Nightmares II : Dive into the making of Little Nightmares II with this 56-page artbook full of sketches, artwork and design decision by the Tarsier Studios art team.
- Collectible SteelBook®
- Exclusive Little Nightmares II Stickers
- 3D Lenticular art (Exclusive BNEE Store item)
Digital goodies included:
- Access to the Nomes’ secret room : Follow the Nomes to find this special in-game puzzle and unlock the Nomes’ hat as a reward upon completion.
- Game soundtrack
- Digital Artbook
- Digital Wallpapers and Avatars