It has been only a little more than a month since Super Mario Bros. 35 became available for free as an exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online members, and the game is still doing rather well. That said, Nintendo has decided to release an update for the game, which brings it to version 1.0.2.
As is usually the case with updates like this, there aren’t any additions, and most of the focus is spent on fixing issues and making any necessary adjustments. And that is precisely what this update did. Nintendo also released some official patch notes for the update, so we’ve included them for you down below.
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of enemies appearing on-screen would result in gameplay slowdown.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, players were unable to throw fireballs underwater.
- Fixed an issue where a special input would enable players to unlock unopened courses.
- Treasure chest coin pool amounts are now displayed during spectator mode.
- Adjusted the sound effect that plays as shells or other objects rapidly bounce back and forth within a single-block opening.
- Adjusted the speed-up timing of the countdown timer.
- Improved the overall gameplay experience.
“Adjusted the sound effect that plays as shells or other objects rapidly bounce back and forth within a single-block opening.”
This one was rather annoying, I’m going to have to check that one out lol
The game was fun. For the few hours I played it. Then I got bored. Nintendo online is still a waste of money!