Ubisoft’s open-world title Immortals Fenyx Rising, which is available on Nintendo Switch and other platforms, has received a sizeable update today with the version now climbing up to 1.1.1. There’s the usual raft of bug fixes and performance tweaks, but the patch adds in gear loadouts which will allow players to assign three pre-set gear configurations – a pretty neat addition. Here’s the full run-down of what you can expect to be included in the patch that should be available to download now:
With Title Update 1.1.1 we are bringing you a new feature: TU5 Gears Loadout.
Players will now be able to pre-set 3 Gear Sets according to their playstyle. This will mean, equipment in the inventory can be swapped without having to select each item individually!
Of course, this won’t be the only thing that you will be getting from this update, below you can find the patch notes.
Thursday, February 11th at 14:00 UTC / 09:00 ET
Release Notes – Version 1.1.1
- Loadouts are now available in the Inventory Menu. You can quickly create and swap between 3 loadouts.
- Nightmare Difficulty is now available WITHOUT having to complete the game a first time.
- Created a fail-safe to ensure that items from completed Vaults or Lair can be found in the player’s inventory.
- Stability improvements.
QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, SIDE ACTIVITIES
- [Photo Mode] Fixed “My Photos”, “Community” and “Friend’s Photos” showing when filtered out.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive Electrum after a disconnection.
- Fixed an issue preventing completion of the quest “Go Do Hero Things”.
- Fixed the progress trackers for the “Deep Pocket”, “Spoils of War”, “Dazed” and “Confused” found in Ubisoft Connect Challenges.
- Fixed an issue with icons discovered with far sight not appearing.
GAMEPLAY, COMBAT AND BALANCING
- Fixed an issue where attacks were unresponsive after accessing menu while using Apollo’s Arrow ability.
- Fixed an issue where players could not move after summoning his mount in combat.
- Resolved an issue where Wings and Helmets could not be equipped anymore
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION
- Fixed an issue with FX’s on the “Wings of the Underworld”
- Air Stream and Boulders interaction are now consistent regardless of the framerate.
- [NINTENDO SWITCH] The FX for Amber hidden in trees should now be visible.
- [PC] Fixed an issue when SHIFT + LEFT Click attack were unresponsive.
- [PlayStation 5] Additional Dual Sense haptic feedback improvements.