The esteemed indie sandbox/management sim game Spiritfarer has recently been updated and the latest patch brings the current version to 1.10 for Nintendo Switch. As well as some bug fixes, the update also brings a couple of Quality of Life improvements to the title as well. Read on to see the full patch notes, but it’s also worth noting that the developer and publisher Thunder Lotus Games revealed the roadmap for this year which sees Spiritfarer receiving free content updates offering players new spirits to interact with and more.
- Fixed faulty behavior in build mode
- Re-added splashes when turtle goes back down
- Fix player stuck playing as daffodil in single player
- Make sure Music prompt is displayed in pause menu
- Make Stella go back to idle at the end of conversation if it ended with an expression
- Make controller icons adapt to last controller used
- Prevent rebinding gamepad’s A button as the Back button due to issue with Music mini game.
- Modified Gwen’s mansion door opening conditions
- Fix camera bug in coop in Gurenu Fields after leaving build mode
- Series of small fixes to manage an edge case with Lily’s reveal.
- Fixed a small issue where Lily often appeared uncentered when sleeping
- Disabled auto-save during Lily’s reveal sequence
- Lily now glows when idle at night to more resemble her glowy interactive butterfly state
- Changed Lily lighting so it is not affected by the player light too much
Quality of Life Improvements:
- Sawmill minigame no longer completely fail if 1 plank failed
- Added out of screen pointer for butterflies’ welcome sequence