The Pokemon Company’s Pokemon Home application recently received an update on both iOS and Android devices. Sadly the 2.1.1 update doesn’t include the ability to transfer your various Pokemon from either Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet to Pokemon Home, as that is coming in a few weeks time. This update does include some features which Pokemon trainers will find handy such as the improved Battle Data section which now gives you the ability to view Pokemon Natures from the Ranking screen. One thing which has been changed in the iOS and Android app is that you now need to connect to your Nintendo Account to receive Mystery Gifts. Here’s the notes from the latest Pokemon Home update.
Pokemon Home Version 2.1.1 Patch Notes:
- Added Online Competitions information from Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet to the Battle Data feature.
- If you’ve linked Pokemon HOME to a Nintendo Account with data from Pokemon Scarlet or Pokemon Violet, you’ll now be able to view results from Official Competitions and Friendly Competitions you’ve joined in Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet.
- Added the ability to view Pokemon Natures from the Pokemon Ranking screen in the Battle Data feature.
- You may view Pokemon Natures in Ranked Battles from Season 4 onward.
- If a listed Pokemon had a mint used on it, the Nature conferred by the mint will be shown.
- Linking a Nintendo Account is now required to use the Mystery Gifts feature.
- Each Mystery Gift can only be claimed once per Nintendo Account.
- Other issues have also been addressed in order to ensure a user-friendly experience.
That’s pretty cool how 2.1.1 made it so if you link Pokemon Home to a Nintendo account with data from Pokemon Scarlet And Violet you can veiw results from official and friendly competitions you’ve joined in Pokemon Scarlet And Violet.