Last week, Nintendo had announced that Fire Emblem Engage would be receiving the third wave of the Expansion Pass on March 7th. As promised, it has been released tonight. The DLC wave also comes with an update to the base game that puts the game at version 1.3.0. According to the patch notes, the update doesn’t change much.
As for the DLC itself, it adds Chrom and Robin, who are inside the ring called “Emblem of Bonds”. Veronica is also added in this DLC wave, who can be found inside the ring called the “Emblem of Heroes”. You can see Nintendo of America’s official announcement tweet about the DLC’s release, as well as the update’s patch notes, down below.
- Compatible with Wave 3 of the Expansion Pass.
- From Chapter 7 forward, you’ll be able to exchange items at the ancient well on the Somniel.
- You’ll need to talk to the proprietor of the armory.
- You can now use Inherit Skills in the Arena.
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Already completed the game but i’ll certainly do another play through now, hadn’t planned on doing another play through and deleted my original save but it’s such a good game and if DLC wave 3 is available it’s definitely worth starting again.
Sigh… More Heroes commercial…