We’ve already heard that Wii U developers have received their final development kits for the console, but what do surprises do they contain? Well according to a source over at Neogaf the latest dev kits allow for voice chat, multitasking and facial recognition. Here’s a supposed list of the latest features:
- Video Chat is available, but must be from the main menu of the system (not while playing a game).
- Voice Commands are available (similar to this rumor we heard about the 3DS maybe?)
- Facial Recognition (similar to features of the Xbox Kinect)
- Ability to suspend games, similar to 3DS.
- Ability to share achievements with friends by sending videos or screenshots with drawings on them.
- Watch a friend play online
- Multitasking (example: keep a text or video walkthrough open from the site while playing the game, swap back and forth as needed)