Andriasang has revealed a few new details about the highly anticipated Dragon Quest X for Wii and Wii U. The game is scheduled to come out next year on Wii and will be available on Wii U shortly after.
- The game’s story will have lots of volume, with the hope that players can continue to play online for a long time.
- Outside of story, you’ll find a lot of gameplay content, as each of the game’s five races have their own specific quests.
- While it’s common for online games to not have an “ending” with a “last boss,” it appears that this will not apply to DQX.
- The game’s inn facility will now have a concierge. The concierge will give you info about events.
- While the game will have auto save, you’ll still be able to go to the church to pray in order to save.
- The game will have a post office through which you can send letters and items to friends without directly meeting.
- The game world will be many times bigger than Dragon Quest VIII’s massive world.
- Your player character is actually human, but after some sort of happening, he turns into one of the five announced races.
- You start the game off in a small village, where you live with either your brother or sister. The game’s character making feature allows you to create this family member as well.