Evan Liaw, an environmental artist, has created a number of mock-ups of how he envisions a Pokemon Centre would look if it was created for a HD home console such as the Wii U. Liaw created the designs using the Unreal Developer’s Kit with a sci-fi spin on it. He also says that the majority of assets were built using 2 sets of diffuse/spec/normal textures by rearranging UVs. There’s plenty more images right here.
3DS amazon amiibo animal crossing capcom charts dlc e3 eshop europe gamestop japan mario mario kart 8 mobile news Nintendo nintendo 3ds nintendo ds nintendo eshop nintendo switch nintendo wii north america nx opinion pokemon pokemon go Reggie Fils-Aime release date rumour sales satoru iwata sega shigeru miyamoto smash bros sonic splatoon square enix super mario maker super smash bros trailer ubisoft uk us video video games virtual console Wii wii u zelda
- Puyo Puyo Tetris Is Now Available On Australian eShop Ahead Of Delayed Physical Version
- Capcom Addresses Monster Hunter Sales Performance In Latest Fiscal Year Review
- Producer Comments On Possibility Of Tekken 7 For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo’s Hardware Chief Who Led Development For The Wii Genyo Takeda Retires In June
- US: Amazon Have The Nintendo Switch (Gray) In Stock If You’re A Prime Member