Nintendo has revealed that Pokemon Black & White 2 have sold over 7.5 million units worldwide in an earnings report for their third quarter, which ended on December 31st. Pokemon Black & White 2 was originally released in Japan, June 2012, and then it arrived in the United States and Europe in October 2012. Here’s the total worldwide sales for Pokemon Black & White 2 and other key Nintendo titles.
- NDS | Pokémon Black/White 2 – 7.63 million
- 3DS | New Super Mario Bros. 2 – 5.96 million
- 3DS | Animal Crossing: New Leaf – 2.73 million (Japan-only)
- Wii U | New Super Mario Bros. U – 2.01 million
- Wii U | Nintendo Land – 2.33 million (packed in with Wii U console)