Nintendo has announced on its official website the dates when you can start playing the seven titles that consist of the Wii U Virtual Console Trial Campaign. The trial campaign introduces Wii U gamers to the Virtual Console which will officially be up and running in Spring. The Virtual Console will come as part of an update which will also improve overall system speeds and functionality. Here’s the seven games you can get your hands on as part of the trial, plus the dates.
- Balloon Fight: January 23 – February 21
- F-Zero (SNES): February 20 – March 21
- Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream (NES): March 20 – April 18
- Kirby’s Adventure (NES): April 17 – May 16
- Super Metroid (SNES): May 15 – June 13
- Yoshi (NES): June 12 – July 11
- Donkey Kong (NES): July 10 – August 13