It’s finally out, so to promote the game Capcom have uploaded the snazzy launch trailer for the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy. As you can see from the video a lot has changed since the originals with redrawn sprites and full stereoscopic 3D. You can also play the games in any order that you wish. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy is out now in North America and coming to Europe on Thursday via the Nintendo 3DS eShop.
- Redrawn sprites
- Stereoscopic 3D display
- Bugs and problems from the iOS (animation, missing music, GBA quality music) have been fixed
- Uncompress music
- Localisation has been improved (typos, translation errors, etc…)
- All games within the same game, you can play whichever you want, whenever you want (you can start with AA3 if you prefer)
- English / Japanese only, even in Europe
- 29.99$ / 29.99€ / 24.99£, eShop-only (2 947 blocks).