Nintendo

Here’s This Week’s Nintendo Downloads For The United States

Nintendo of America won’t be publishing an email with all the Nintendo downloads this week due to the passing of Nintendo president, Satoru Iwata. However, here’s the games that will be available to download from the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U eShop. As you can see the new releases this week are pretty scarce, but there’s a few welcome discounts available for everyone.

Wii U

• Tiny Galaxy (Arcane Pixel): 5.99$
  • Wii U Virtual Console
  • Blaster Master (Sunsoft) 4.99$

Nintendo 3DS

• I am an Air Traffic Controller Airport Hero Narita (Sonic Powered): 19.99$
  • I Love My Dogs (BigBen Interactive): 24.99$

Nintendo DSiWare

• G.G. Series VECTOR (Genteprise): 200 points
  • G.G. Series SCORE ATTACKER (Genteprise): 200 points

Wii U Sales (ongoing)

• Epic Indie Sale: click here for more details!
  • Puzzle Monkeys is 50 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 23.
  • TNT Racers – Nitro Machines Edition is 37 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 23.
  • Ittle Dew is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 30.
  • Plenty of Fishies is 40 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 31.
  • Stone Shire is 50 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 1.

Nintendo 3DS Sales (ongoing)

• Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is 40 percent off (reduced from $49.99 to $29.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 20.
  • European Conqueror 3D, The Legend of Dark Witch and Tappingo from Circle Entertainment are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 23.
  • Snow Moto Racing 3D is 50 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 23.
  • Toy Stunt Bike is 50 percent off (reduced from $4.99 to $2.49) until 8:59 a.m. PT on July 30.
  • AeternoBlade is 46 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $7.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 5.
  • Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, 4 Elements and more games from Tulip Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 1.

19 comments

1. Why don’t you guys do this for Europe as well? It would be really nice to see a summery for us.

2. TGIF! Shucks. Thanks guys. You know how to make a busy guy’s life easier. ;D

I send people here all the time. Really the best one-stop-shop for Nintendo news.

3. In my dreams Super Smash Bros Melee was released on the E-Shop with online multiplayer features. In reality we get “I Love My Dogs” and a sale on “Plenty of Fishies”.

4. Thinking about picking up Persona Q. Is the game good? I’m pretty big on RPGs and I played a demo of Etrian Odyssey IV and thought it was neat

1. Etrain Odyssey Untold plays better than IV – Haven’t made it to Persona Q yet…those Atlus games, you log Hundreds of hours! Lol

2. If you liked Etrian Odyssey then definitely. Though I heavily recommend playing Persona 3 and/or 4 beforehand. Not entirely necessary, but you’ll get a lot more out of the character interactions.

5. Same as the last damn Nintendo Download list. Business as usual I see.

Should have let 3ds owners have access to GBA games.

6. I’m surprised there are still people developing for DSiWare. Eh, there’s a larger install base, I guess.