As a thank you to fans, Nintendo has slashed the prices of some of their popular games on the eShop. Selected digital titles have got up to 40% off from now up until June 21st, here’s a list of some of the highlights below:
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD – was $49.99 now $29.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – was $39.99 now $23.99
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS – was $39.99 now $25.99
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam – was $39.99 now $23.99
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX – was $39.99 now $29.99
- Splatoon – was $59.99 now $44.99
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U – was $59.99 now $38.99
- Shantae: Risky’s Revenge – Director’s Cut was $9.99 now $4.99
- Story of Seasons – was $39.99 now $19.99
- Shin Megami Tensei IV – was $19.99 now $13.99
You can check out a full list of titles on sale, which includes classics and more recent titles here.
Along with the discounts, there is some news for My Nintendo members, there have been some new website missions added that relate to The Legend of Zelda. Also, for a limited time, members who sign in are asked to explore Nintendo’s E3 website to find items that will earn them My Nintendo Points.
Source: Nintendo PR