Niantic has confirmed on its official blog that the immensely popular mobile title Pokémon GO has received a fairly substantial update. The latest update for iOS and Android brings catch bonuses as trainers catch more of a specific type of Pokémon as well as updated gym training. Here’s the patch notes for the latest version of the mobile game.
- Catch Bonus: Trainers can earn a catch bonus for a Pokémon type as they catch more of a specific type.
- Updated Gym Training: Trainers can now bring six Pokémon to battle at friendly Gyms. The CP of the Pokémon you are battling may be temporarily adjusted lower for your training session.
- Egg & Incubator Screens: These will periodically update the distance walked without the Trainer needing to close and reopen the screen.
- Fixed several audio issues.
- Decreased the evolution animation time.
- Minor fixes