US: Nintendo Downloads For April 6th 2017

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • LEGO CITY Undercover– Join the Chase! In the LEGO CITY Undercovergame, play as Chase McCain, a police officer who’s been tasked with going undercover to hunt down the notorious – and recently escaped – criminal Rex Fury and putting an end to his citywide crime wave. With two player co-op*, friends can explore a sprawling open-world metropolis, with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, car thieves to bust, hilarious movie references to discover, vehicles to drive and hundreds of collectibles. The LEGO CITY Undercover game brings together witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humor to create a fun-filled experience for players of all ages to enjoy.
    • Graceful Explosion Machine – Skillfully pilot the Graceful Explosion Machine, a fighter ship armed with a ludicrously overpowered quad-weapon array. Lost in deep space, you’ll shoot, dash and combo your way through jewel-hued alien worlds, fighting crystalline enemies to find a way home.
    • Just Dance 2017 Demo – Dance on the Just Dance 2017 free demo. Grab your friends and family because it’s time to Dance. Bring your best moves to dance to Just Dance 2017 hits.
  • Virtual Console on Wii U
    • World Sports Competition – In this TurboGrafx-16 sports game, compete in six categories of events that include shooting, archery, rowing, swimming, and track & field. The game features Olympics mode, where you play all the events over the course of a few days, and Training mode, where you can choose individual events to play. After practicing in Training mode, go for the gold in Olympics mode and break world records.
    • Super Star Soldier – Super Star Soldier is a classic, vertically scrolling shooting game for TurboGrafx-16. The Special Attack Squad, led by the Mother Brain, has launched an all-out invasion of Earth. Take your small-scale fighter, the Neo Caesar, with its arsenal of four regular weapons and two special weapons, and send the aliens back where they belong.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Activities:

• Fire Emblem rewards from My Nintendo – Want to get to know more about Takumi, Marth, Eirika and heroes of the Fire Emblemseries? My Nintendo is offering fans a 30 percent discount on some classic Fire Emblem games, including a recent entry in the series, Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright.

You can also redeem points to get a Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia digital wallpaper for your smartphone or PC. For more info, check out the latest My Nintendo news here.

Also new this week:

1. kingyoungcomics says:

Another week of nothing.

1. ??? says:

lego cit undercover is not nothing

2. Graceful Explosion Machine looks fun and I’ll be buying that this after noon along with Alpha Mission II (had that on my dedicated 4 slot MVS years ago), love the game. I also have my physical copy of Lego City being delivered today…Looks like several games a week for the foreseeable future.

1. kingyoungcomics says:

Yeah, I’m probably going to buy Graceful Explosion Machine. Not too keen on Lego City though, i don’t know is it the usual lego game schick?

1. Jaded_Drybones says:

It has a bit more depth than a typical Lego game. You will want to confirm, but I think it’s Lego GTA. You can drive anything you can get your hands on, go anywhere for the most part. Gameplay is much better than typical Lego games.

2. Agato says:

As Jaded said. Though if you don’t appreciate the Lego setting…

2. ??? says:

Just dance demo. This could be fun

1. Agato says:

Downloaded. Isn’t bad, but it’s definitely for females or party. Just a male… not really.

1. ??? says:

yeah more for a party but I probably wont buy it 60$, thats too much for a game like that

1. Agato says:

Price is high because it contains lot of tracks (40). You pay more for the licences than for the game.

3. unoclay says:

Graceful Explosion looks fun. I wish they’d fixed the load times in Lego game since i hear it is a pretty fun game (even if i dont like Lego games).

4. Paul Blay says:

Why does the digital download come out after the physical? I

5. LMAOSHMSFO says:

I just tried out Graceful Explosion Machine, it’s really awesome, the HD rumble feels really cool with that game. I think it’s the first game that I actually really like in handheld mode, I can’t wait to see what it’s like on the big screen when I get home.

6. Agato says:

If Graceful gets a demo maybe… I don’t really like its graphics, and without trying it I’m not going to shell the money. Not convinced unfortunately.

7. Andrew Geczy says:

I don’t understand why Nintendo in EU gets so many cool sales, and we get nothing.

8. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits at Sony PlayStation 4! Please, Nintendo! Blow me off of the fence at E3 onto your side so I can say the same for Switch, too!} says:

Hm. Finally something to spend my coins on. But do I really want to get Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright? Naw. I’m still gonna pass since they removed some features I wanted to use. *goes back to wasting my coins as they expire after only 6 months*