The Pokémon Company International announced today that an update is now live for Pokémon Duel, an exciting mobile strategy game in which fans deploy digital Pokémon figures and battle based on strategic moves to reach a goal in the opponent’s territory. The game is available for download at no charge on the App Store and on Google Play.
New features include:
- Room match customization: Trainers can define their own match rules
- Halls: Halls have their own set of rules that vary from the regular league match rules and Halls will be periodically rotated
- Team-based matches: Players will be able to periodically join one of three teams during certain events and win rewards based on their team’s performance
- Higher level caps: A new item allows your Pokémon figure’s level cap to be raised from 5 to 10
- Mega Evolutions: Makes your Pokémon figures even more powerful
- Shiny Pokémon: Uniquely colored Pokémon to add to your collection
For more information about Pokémon Duel, please visit: https://www.pokemon.com/us/app/pokemon-duel/.