THQ Nordic have confirmed today that they are bringing the intriguing Titan Quest to the Nintendo Switch. Unfortunately the Nintendo Switch version of the game won’t be released at the same time as the other platforms, but it’s certainly in development. Here’s all the details courtesy of the publisher:
Released in a Standard Edition and loaded Collector’s Edition on March 20th 2018
Behold, the PC gods have spoken… Titan Quest is granted to also release on all current-gen console platforms in 2018. Apart from the online- and offline-release of the Standard Edition of the game, a mighty Collector’s Edition has been melted in Hades’ hellfire, hammered and forged on Hephaestus’ anvil, infused with Mars’ wrath, and charged with Zeus’ lightning.
Titan Quest for consoles will launch for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One on March 20th 2018. The version for Nintendo Switch™ is in development and will be released (insert drumroll) when it is done.
About Titan Quest Console Edition
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
- Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience