We have the best idea about how you could spend your Valentine’s Day. Sure, a romantic dinner or night out with your friends will be great once the sun goes down, but at 4 p.m. PT on Feb. 14, the second DLC Pack launches for the Fire Emblem Warriors game. If you love the exciting over-the-top action of this Nintendo Switch game, it doesn’t get more romantic than that.
The second DLC Pack includes the following content, most of which is inspired by the classic Nintendo DS game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon:
- New Skills: Lone Wolf, Quick Wit and Minerva’s Iote’s Shield, which cancels any enemy effectiveness.
- New History Maps: Princess Minerva Map, Knorda Market Map and the Brush in Teeth Map.
- New Support Conversations
- New Costumes: Lyn’s Swordmaster costume, as well as costumes for Marth, Caeda and Tiki.
- New Armor Break Models
- New Weapons / Weapon Attributes: New weapons include Caeda’s Wing Spear, Linde’s Aura, Navarre’s Wo Dao, Minerva’s Hauteclere, Tiki’s Divinestone and Anna’s Bow. New weapon attributes include the ability to swap attack and defense, as well as inflicting additional damage against characters with the same or opposite gender.
This DLC Pack can be purchased for $8.99, but a Season Pass, which includes this DLC Pack, the first DLC Pack released in December, as well the upcoming third DLC Pack launching in March, can be purchased for only $19.99. (The full version of the game is required to access and play the DLC.)