Celeste is the latest special animal to join the ever-expanding character roster for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. The red-colored owl can now be featured at your camp via the special item Celeste’s telescope, which can be yours for 350 Leaf Tickets. Read on below to learn more about Celeste’s addition to the mobile game:
You might know her by her signature pink ribbon or her love of all things astronomical. Either way, Celeste has arrived in the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game. If you craft Celeste’s telescope and place it in your campsite, Celeste will come visit from time to time! You can order Celeste’s telescope from the Special – Available for a Limited Time section of the Craft menu. Don’t miss your chance to get this special item!
Needed to Craft Item
- Celeste’s telescope: Leaf Ticket x 350
- You can buy Leaf Tickets by tapping More and then tapping Leaf Tickets.
- You can also obtain Leaf Tickets as rewards for some in-game objectives.
- From 2/28/18 at 12:00 a.m. to 4/28/18 at 11:59 p.m.
- To see how much longer this item will be available, open the Craft menu, tap the Special icon in the top row, and then look for the red banner near the Special Offer at the bottom of the screen.
- Even if you have multiple special furniture items in your campsite, such as K.K. Slider’s chair or Tom Nook’s chair, only one special animal can visit at a time.
- Celeste’s telescope may be available for purchase again in the future.
Oh look, it's Celeste! She loves gazing at the stars. I bet she'd pay your camp a visit if you crafted her favorite furniture—Celeste's telescope! #PocketCamp pic.twitter.com/vXFdiloYr6
— Isabelle (@animalcrossing) February 28, 2018
jesus thats a lot of tickets
I have a better idea.
How bout don’t play this dumbed down excuse for an Animal Crossing game
Which was made by some of the same team that made Mario Party 10 at that
Pingback: New Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Update Version 1.3.1 Now Available – My Nintendo News
Pingback: Brewster Can Now Be Added To Your Campsite In Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp | My Nintendo News