Psyonix, the team behind the incredibly successful Rocket League, has announced that the Salty Shores Update will be released on all platforms on the 29th May. The company has also detailed what’s in store for those who download the free update and it includes the following things:
- A new beach-themed Arena named Salty Shores
- The Beach Blast summer in-game event that will begin on June 11
- The end of Competitive Season 7 and the start of Competitive Season 8
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- A new import Battle-Car, Twinzer, available as a limited-drop inside the new Impact Crate
- And more!