Ubisoft re-revealed the promising Starlink: Battle for Atlas which is coming to all platforms. However, the surprise was that Fox McCloud from the incredible Star Fox series will feature in the Nintendo Switch version of the game. Here’s all the details for the Starter Pack which was announced by Ubisoft on their official site:
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, you are part of a group of heroic interstellar pilots, dedicated to free the Atlas Star System from Grax and the Forgotten Legion.
Build your own modular starship model, mount it to your controller, and take part in epic space combat. Swap the parts on your model and your in-game starship changes in real time.
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship.
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game.
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges.
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System.
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action.
THE NINTENDO SWITCH EXCLUSIVE STARTER PACK INCLUDES:
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas
- Joycon Mount
- Arwing Starship
- Mason Rana
- Fox McCloud
- Flamethrower Weapon
- Frost Barrage Weapon
- Digital Shredder Weapon
- Digital Zenith Starship