If you’ve been wondering which games Japanese consumers have been looking forward to the most then wonder no more as the latest Famitsu readers most wanted charts have been published. There’s no change at the top for Tales of Arise for the PlayStation 4 and it’s once again followed by the long-awaited next entry in The Legend of Zelda franchise, Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2. Check out the top ten down below:
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 737 votes
2. [NSW] Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 606 votes
3. [NSW] Bravely Default II – 517 votes
4. [PS4] Ghost of Tsushima – 504 votes
5. [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 485 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 469 votes
7. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition – 411 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 403 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 390 votes
10. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki – 336 votes
Wow, Japanese are still hopeful for Bayo 3 and SMTV.
Why wouldn’t they? I believe we’ll be seeing updates from Atlus regarding SMT V now that the only thing left to release is P5S and Catherine on Switch. Bayo 3 news are most likely going to come out after Sept-October when everything comes back to normal.
Now that’s being optimistic. Honestly I doubt these two games still exist.
I wonder when people will learn that announcing games too early in development isn’t good.
This list seems pretty meaningless after the sales numbers of FF VII remake.