Smartphone free-to-play title Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has been updated to version 3.3.0 and it brings with it some changes that should make the experience a little better for fans of the game. From improvements to the Pocket Camp Club to the capacity for plants and gathered materials being increased, players can check out the patch notes for the update below thanks to Perfectly Nintendo:
- Outfits can now be saved as Saved Outfits.
- Fave Photo pose is now adjustable.
- You can now change animals’ clothes from Contacts.
- Increased maximum capacity for Gathered Materials and Plants.
- Improvements to Pocket Camp Club. Gyroidite and crafting materials such as wood that your camp caretaker cannot pick up due to inventory limits will be automatically converted to bells in the Camp Caretaker Report.
- Adjusted catchphrases for some animals.
- Adjusted the rates of lost item requests at campsites
- Adjusted certain design elements of some screens.
- Other minor adjustments.
Now, if we could just get some quality of life improvements added in for ACNH.