Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is available now on the Nintendo Switch via the eShop and your favourite retailer. A day one patch has been released today bringing the action-packed game to Version 1.0.1. The new update features a number of bug fixes and also adds Spanish audio. You can read the full list of changes down below:
- Added Spanish audio.
- Fixed software issues, including the following problems:
- Fixed issue where proceeding further became impossible after certain operations in the menu screen of the two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where proceeding further sometimes became impossible when changing characters at a certain point in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where proceeding beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a certain procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed the issue where the screen display got corrupted and controls apart from the HOME Button stopped responding after certain operations in the materials selling menu.