The latest edition of Japanese gaming publication Famitsu is now with subscribers and this week’s edition contains a smattering of reviews. The highest rated game this week is adventure visual novel Buddy Mission: BOND for the Nintendo Switch system which received a healthy 34/40. Two of the reviewers gave the game a 9 and two gave an 8. Here’s this week’s reviews from Famitsu Issue 1677:
- Buddy Mission: BOND (Switch) – 9/8/8/9 [34/40]
- Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (PS4, Switch) – 9/8/8/8 [33/40]
- Takes around 30 hours to clear, over 200 hours including additional activities.
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark (PS4, Switch) – 8/8/8/7 [31/40]
- Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World: The Prophecy of the Throne (PS4, Switch) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]