Marvelous has announced that the upcoming Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for the Nintendo Switch will be getting an expansion pass. Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town launches this March in the west and in April the company will release an expansion pass. The expansion pass will add brand new locations and new scenarios to the game. You will also get to see some familiar characters return to the franchise. The expansion pass will include five five parts. The first part comes in April and each additional part will come through each month through to August 2021. Here’s what the Expansion pass includes:
Part 1 (April 2021)
- Animal Attire costumes.
- Olive Town Mystery Files: A new scenario featuring Mikey and Cindy as they investigate the mysteries around Olive Town.
Part 2 (May 2021)
- Windswept Falls Expansion Pack: Four characters from a previous 3DS title return in a brand new area players can explore. Includes two marriage candidates.
Part 3 (June 2021)
- School Uniforms costumes.
- Terracotta Oasis Expansion Pack: Four characters from Story of Seasons return in an exotic oasis location players can explore. Includes two marriage candidates.
Part 4 (July 2021)
- Yukata Set costumes.
- The Legendary Sprite Dance: A new scenario featuring the sprites attempting to revive their legendary dance and feast.
Part 5 (August 2021)
- Twilight Isle Expansion Pack: Four characters from Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns return in an island location covered in twilight. Includes two marriage candidates.
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town launches on 25th February 2021. The game’s expansion pass will cost you $19.99. You can also buy the game together with the expansion pass for $69.99. Those who purchase the expansion pass before 23rd March will get three costumes from Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town and Trio of Towns.