Capcom has said it is planning to launch multiple major games by 31st March, 2023 and one of these games is the upcoming Nintendo Switch and PC expansion for the excellent Monster Hunter Rise titled, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak. The company also plans to release a total of 45 SKUs by the end of the fiscal year and this will include console, PC, and mobile games, and it also includes the free next-gen updates for various Resident Evil games on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series: X|S.
Capcom games we know about for fiscal year ending 31st March, 2023:
- Capcom Fighting Collection (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 24, 2022
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (Switch, PC) – June 30, 2022
- Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – July 22, 2022
- Resident Evil Re:Verse (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2022
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Resident Evil 3 (2020) (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Exoprimal (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2023
- PRAGMATA (PS5, Xbox Series, PC) – 2023
- Street Fighter 6 – TBA
Capcom’s updated sales figures for various games:
- Resident Evil Village (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, PC) has sold over 6.1 million units.
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (Switch, PC) has sold over 1.5 million units.
- Monster Hunter Rise sold an additional 4.1 million units during the last fiscal year.
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard sold an additional 1.8 million units during the last fiscal year.
Idk what else can they release. It’s too early for a new RE entry. Maybe a repackaged definitive edition of RE Village. If we go by the pattern we will probably get RE4 remake next but o don’t see it seeing the light of day before April 2023.
I sincerely hope that Ace Attorney 7 is one of those titles.
I dunno why, but I read this and found myself hoping for a new MegaMan games
How about More Mega Man games? Or maybe a Battle network mobile game that ads new net navis every month starting with Crashman.exe.