You may recall that, back in last week’s Nintendo Direct, Nintendo had announced that wave 3 of the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass would be arriving on February 15th. Well, today is the day and, as promised, the new wave of DLC has just been released.
As always, the release of a new wave of DLC also means that Nintendo is going to release an update for the base game. So, Nintendo has updated Xenoblade Chronicles 3 to version 1.3.0. Other than adjustments for the release of the new DLC wave, the update has a bunch of bug fixes. You can see the patch notes in full down below.
- Added compatibility for Expansion Pass Wave 3.
- Fixed an issue where some enemy models were placed where the name and enemy did not match.
- Issues where some Testudos were called “Armadillo”, and some Armadillos were called “Velites”, respectively.
- Fixed an issue where leveling from Class Rank 9 to 10 when clearing the final battle would not unlock Appearances that should be unlocked.
- In the event that this has already occurred, downloading the update will fix the issue, unlocking the appearance.
- Fixed an issue where completing Roald, Fla’ran, and Zooza Collectopedia entries would cause them to display the initial reward.
- Fixed an issue in Challenge Battles where lowering the Effects volume in Audio Settings would still cause battle sounds and footsteps to sound comparatively loud.
- Fixed an issue where sliding down a rope using a specific timing would cause party members to continuously be KO’d and resurrected.
- Fixed an issue where pressing buttons using a specific timing during a loading screen would cause the Battle Menu to appear after launching the game.
- Fixed an issue where successfully completing Mio’s Chain Order would not cause Attacker and Healer hate to decrease.
- Fixed additional issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Thank’s for posting the patch notes very informative!
“Attacker and Healer hate” lol