Nintendo of America have just posted a job listing for an IT architect which comes shortly after the unfortunate eShop outage that hit Nintendo fans over the Christmas period. The new IT job position with Nintendo of America includes plenty of core duties including providing support and troubleshooting of prior developed technology solutions. Here’s the job description.
- Researches and assesses advanced approaches to designing technology systems and applies to current business context.
- Defines standards and design parameters for technology areas or projects, and reviews adherence to standards and principles as required.
- Designs and develops frameworks for technologies, and detailed implementations when required.
- Provides technical oversight for engineering and operations activities.
- Optimizes systems design across technology areas for future flexibility, performance, multi-tier behaviors, capacity, and scalability.
- May supervise the activities of others.
- Provides support and troubleshooting of prior developed technology solutions.
- Ensures work is completed in such a way to comply with established compliance and other internal control requirements.
Thanks, Anubis and Anony-Mouse