Nintendo

Nintendo Wii: Pet Dog Nearly Dies After Deadly Swing Via Wiimote

dog

A Michigan woman’s dog took a powerful knock-out blow to the face after coming into close contact with the unnamed woman’s swinging Wii remote.

The adorable canine was promptly resuscitated by the woman’s neighbour, as it had tragically collapsed to the ground unconscious.

Following this potentially devastating event the dog has now been banned from frolicking in the living room whilst the Wii is in use. I’m fairly certain it won’t regret that proclamation.

Source

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: