Nintendo of America has announced that La-Mulana is finally coming to WiiWare on September 20th in North America and Europe. La-Mulana is listed as the most complete “archaeology action and exploration” game ever created. The publisher Nicalis previously said that they were cancelling the release in North America and Europe.
- The best “archaeology action and exploration” game.
- Over 40 hours of play.
- Hundreds of puzzles and secrets to be discovered.
- Wide variety of weapons and objects you can use.
- Use the “Mobile Super X” computer to run help software.
- Large quantity of enemies with spectacular guardians.