American video game and entertainment retailer GameStop has apparently stopped taking pre-orders for upcoming Wii games. The reason for this is because GameStop supposedly wants to have more virtual space available for Wii U pre-orders. The Wii is over six years old, and Nintendo confirmed that it’s no longer developing new Wii titles. However, there are publishers that are still bringing games to the aging platform, including Xseed with the localization of Pandora’s Tower for North America and Disney Interactive Studios with Disney Infinity, both of which will be released this year.
3DS amazon amiibo animal crossing capcom charts dlc e3 eshop europe gamestop japan mario mario kart 8 mobile news Nintendo nintendo 3ds nintendo ds nintendo eshop nintendo switch nintendo wii north america nx opinion pokemon pokemon go Reggie Fils-Aime release date rumour sales satoru iwata sega shigeru miyamoto smash bros sonic splatoon square enix super mario maker super smash bros trailer ubisoft uk us video video games virtual console Wii wii u zelda
- Puyo Puyo Tetris Is Now Available On Australian eShop Ahead Of Delayed Physical Version
- Capcom Addresses Monster Hunter Sales Performance In Latest Fiscal Year Review
- Producer Comments On Possibility Of Tekken 7 For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo’s Hardware Chief Who Led Development For The Wii Genyo Takeda Retires In June
- US: Amazon Have The Nintendo Switch (Gray) In Stock If You’re A Prime Member